1. I am a new student and need help selecting courses. Is there somebody that I can talk to that can help me?
2. What are the payment guidelines for registration?
Project People accepts cheques or direct deposits into our account as methods of payment. Cheques should be made out to 'Project People Limited .' All courses must be paid for before the start of the first class.
3. What happens if a course is cancelled?
If Project People finds it necessary to cancel a course due to low enrollment, a full refund will be made. Project People will not be responsible for participant’s airfare and/or hotel expenses or cancellation fees.
4. What is the deadline for canceling a course without penalty?
Cancellations received up to fourteen (14) business days before the course are fully refundable. After that, cancellations are subject to the entire course fee. Please note that if you don’t cancel and don’t attend, you will still be responsible for payment. Substitutions may be made at any time. To make a substitution, cancel or to reschedule a course, contact your educational consultant directly or you can call +234 1 454 2974 or +234 806 486 1659.
5. When will I receive a confirmation letter for a course I have enrolled in?
Once an order is placed online or with an educational consultant, an email will immediately be sent out confirming receipt of the registration with the date, times and location (if it is available).
6. Why isn’t a specific location for the class mentioned in my confirmation letter?
Sometimes we will not have the location at the time of registration confirmed. Two weeks prior to the course, you will receive another confirmation email with the course, date, times and location. If there are any changes in the location, we will notify you immediately via email regarding the new location.
7. If I need to miss a class, how can I make it up?
You can contact your Educational Consultant directly or you can call +234 1 454 2974 or +234 806 486 1659 .
8. What is the daily schedule for a classroom course?
Classroom courses are from 9.00am – 5:00pm with a 1-hour lunch. Registration begins at 8:00 AM on the first day.
9. Will I get a Certificate of Completion?
Yes. On the last day of class, you will receive a Project People Certificate of Completion.
10. Can Project People deliver a course at my company’s site?
11. What is Project People’s Project Management Certificate Program Guarantee?
We are certain that Project People’s Project Management Certificate Program will allow you to pass the PRINCE2® or PMP® Exam your very first try. Our instructors are the best in the business and they have trained thousands and thousands of people who have gone on to become PMPs. Our record speaks for itself. Our Terms & Conditions • You must attend the entire program and meet PMI’s® requirements for becoming a PMP. • You must take the PMP Exam within 30 days after finishing the Project People program.